Tuesday, November 15, 2005


MSN expects China to be top five market by 2010 (Reuters)

"ChineseReuters - Microsoft Corp.'s Internet unit, MSN,expects China to become one of its top five markets by 2010,fueled by growing demand for its popular email and searchengine software, executives said.




Study finds TiVo losing ground among DVR users (Reuters)
Reuters - TiVo Inc. has created adigital video recorder with a name that has worked its way intothe American lexicon, but its reputation among users andwould-be users is beginning to erode amid generic competitors,according to a new study that relies on Internet buzz to studyconsumers'opinion.

5 Comments:

Blogger A. Weinberger said...

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about flyfone voip that covers flyfone voip related stuff. Please feel free to visit.

12:43 AM  
Blogger johneytheobold4752 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

9:19 AM  
Blogger mandyharolds7101596079 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

1:23 PM  
Blogger AnJaka said...

Great Work!!!
this is a good link you can refer Art Collection

6:07 AM  
Blogger PersonalPhoneChat-Tjt said...

I think you have a cool blog. I have several blogs of my own. Visit my blog site about phone sex and my second site about sex chat, related stuff.

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home