Saturday, May 07, 2005


In The Apple again
Goodmorning from New York! It's early thursday and the next 2 days arebooked solid (that's a good thing). Part of the schedue is thestrategy'castRon and I have been working on. It will be online tonite, in your mp3 player tomorrow.

Time to make some damn announcements.

pipe cometh
OK, the floodgates are about to open up on the server, throughput anddownloads should start to work for everyone in the next few hours.

Daily Source Code for May 6th 2005

Daily Source Code for May 6th 2005


Radio and Record legend Steve Leeds visited the cottage this lovelyfriday afternoon and I sat him down for a trip down memory lane intoday's'cast

  • From the Cottage in Guildford UK
  • Directlinkto the show


Cast Blaster beta closed
We have more than enough qualifiers for our cast Blaster beta test,thanks for sending in your mixer reports. You will be contactedpersonally if selected for this beta period.

Daily Source Code for April 25th 2005

Daily Source Code for April 25th 2005


Shownotes:
  • From Curry Cottage in Guildford UK
  • Directlinkto the podcast
  • CastBlasterBeta
  • Mashup: HitMaker - Feels like the first time vs. Foreigner
  • Podcast snippet: Marlaina By Ear
  • Promo: The Technoblog Audio Feed
  • Open access podcasts via sattellite
  • Out of Print Music: The Incredible Bongo Band
  • Promo: Source Code Mini
  • Podsafe Music: This and That Podcast - Podcast Star
  • Promo: Schlaflos in Munchen (Sleepless in Munich)
  • Mashup: Four Tops meet Weird Al - eBay I need your lovin'
  • Feedback:
    • adam at curry.com
    • Promos with Subject:"DSC PROMO [podcast name]"
  • Subscribe + Archives:
    • dailysourcecode.com

20 Comments:

Blogger jon said...

Looking for new apartments I saw a post similar to your at this craiglist oregon site. Its wild how they are about the same thing!

have a great day!!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Domain Names For Sale
Thanks

7:31 PM  
Blogger Richpoo said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about club new sports york. It pretty much covers club new sports york related stuff.

11:12 AM  
Blogger kats blog said...

Hey nice blog, really nice! I just want to let you know I have an adventure travel
site - blog too!
It's a free information site with tips and secrets for saving big money on your next vacation!

It mostly deals with adventure travel plus other stuff
You Can Save Up to 50% off your next vacation
You Should check it out if you get the chance :-)

10:53 AM  
Blogger cc Infopage said...

Hello,

I am searching around for fresh information
for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
Today's News From & About eBay

Get the eBay Business Box Today

1:06 AM  
Blogger doer said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a Eay related web site. Please visit and hope that it's useful.

7:19 AM  
Blogger TWPAdmin said...

"I just came across your blog about ebay frosted flakeand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay frosted flake so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

3:06 AM  
Blogger The Computer Guys said...

Yo, you have a Terrific blog here! Lots of content means more readers, more readers means more interaction!
I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a
java for window xpsite/blog. It pretty much covers java for window xp related stuff.
Come take a Look when you get a chance. :-)

6:06 PM  
Blogger Gordon said...

Just visited your blog, it's great. I have a jobs seeking website which is informative and you can find info of different job natures, hope that it will be useful in your job seeking

3:57 PM  
Blogger Infactahost.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a dedicated server hosting site/blog. It pretty much covers dedicated server hosting related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:14 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Great Video Game blog, thanks for letting me post a message. Great Job with your blog.

Thanks
game poker series video world

3:29 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hi, It amazes me to find the quality content that can be found on blogs and yours is a perfect example.

I have a new fake uggs for sale site.
It's mostly about fake uggs for sale related resources.

Come pay us a visit when you get time :-)

11:17 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

adobe photo shop tip and tutorial

8:06 AM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:00 AM  
Blogger The Computer Guys said...

Yo, you have a Terrific blog here! Lots of content means more readers, more readers means more interaction!
I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a
laptop review site/blog. It pretty much covers laptop review Problems with your Windows Xp Computing !
Come take a Look when you get a chance. :-)

11:35 AM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Hey,

Very nice blog and some interesting posts. Have a look at my new bit torrent site called - Mininova -

Thanks

10:09 PM  
Blogger paris said...

Thanks for the info. If you are interested in sony cybershot digital camera.
Then have a look at sony cybershot digital camera

3:31 PM  
Blogger tvs777 said...

Hello blogger-tester, I was doing some research about california contractor and came across your this post blog. I'm not sure i found everything I needed exactly about california contractor however I still found your information very useful so I thought I would say thanks for the info.

6:37 PM  
Blogger James Baker said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about wireless computer networking so I know I'm talking
about when I say yours is top-notch! Keep up the
great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please visit my site wireless computer networking
Best success!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home