Monday, May 02, 2005


In The Apple again
Goodmorning from New York! It's early thursday and the next 2 days arebooked solid (that's a good thing). Part of the schedue is thestrategy'castRon and I have been working on. It will be online tonite, in your mp3 player tomorrow.

Time to make some damn announcements.

Backup Trauma
Now here's anad campaignthat works

Tiesto and Creative
The world's most popular (and dutch) DJ, Tiesto and Creative Labs have joined forces to sell a Tiestobrandedmp3 player.

Daily Source Code for April 25th 2005

Daily Source Code for April 25th 2005


Shownotes:
  • From Curry Cottage in Guildford UK
  • Directlinkto the podcast
  • CastBlasterBeta
  • Mashup: HitMaker - Feels like the first time vs. Foreigner
  • Podcast snippet: Marlaina By Ear
  • Promo: The Technoblog Audio Feed
  • Open access podcasts via sattellite
  • Out of Print Music: The Incredible Bongo Band
  • Promo: Source Code Mini
  • Podsafe Music: This and That Podcast - Podcast Star
  • Promo: Schlaflos in Munchen (Sleepless in Munich)
  • Mashup: Four Tops meet Weird Al - eBay I need your lovin'
  • Feedback:
    • adam at curry.com
    • Promos with Subject:"DSC PROMO [podcast name]"
  • Subscribe + Archives:
    • dailysourcecode.com


safe in san francisco
Developments in NY have led to a brief trip to the west coast afterall. Now I'm really jet lagged :) I've got some exciting news to reportin tomorrow's Daily Source Code!

12 Comments:

Blogger tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this shopping cart software site, it's pretty awesome too!

12:42 AM  
Blogger swissred said...

adware 6 download is a hot topic these days, and I'm glad you posted this adware related message on your blog; maybe you'll find more info for your next posts on my adware specialized website. Feel free to grab what you need.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Domain Names
Thanks

5:08 PM  
Blogger 121774 said...

Bloggs are such a wonderful way to plublish ones thoughts. Thanks for letting me visit and leave a comment. penis enlargement reviews

12:54 AM  
Blogger Webmaster said...

I noticed that your site has great radio receiver roady2 satellite xm related information and feel that your visitors would benefit from checking out our content at Hot radio receiver roady2 satellite xm.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Let me know what you think or if you want me to add a link to you on my site.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Horse Sense said...

Hi great blog i must remember to bokmark you ... I have a horse racing blog myself I also have a new Online Auction to tell you about here e bay online auction get yourself $35.00 worth of free Advertising e bay online auction

8:16 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a advertising advertising increased internet internet media media online traffic traffic trafficsource.us site/blog. It pretty much covers advertising advertising increased internet internet media media online traffic traffic trafficsource.us related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:07 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a man ugg boot site. It pretty much covers man ugg boot related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10:19 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a marketing jobs site/blog. It pretty much covers marketing jobs related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

9:28 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a list mailing marlboro site/blog. It pretty much covers list mailing marlboro related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

3:46 PM  
Blogger Sound Ideas said...

Hi: Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I have a blog about San Diego home theater & San Diego home automation. My website has more extensive info on San Diego integrated systems Please visit if you have the time.
Thanks, Steve

7:57 PM  
Blogger Chuck Reynolds said...

I've Made My First Affiliate Commission!

See How I Did It Here - It's Quick And Easy!

paper product

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home