Thursday, May 05, 2005


Happy Birthday Dave!
Been running around like crazy here on the west coast, hooking up withMichael Butler and Steve Gillmor for after dinner drinks before I headhome tomorrow. A big Happy Birthday toDave, who turns 50 today. As wesayin Holland: Say hi to Abraham!

Home in the cottage
I arrived safely at the cottage an hour ago. Good to be home, but I'mwiped from the trip and bag/traffic delays so the source code will haveto wait until tomorrow. Lots to talk about.

@podder
@Podderis an evolving podcast receiver designed especially for visually impaired listeners

Tiesto and Creative
The world's most popular (and dutch) DJ, Tiesto and Creative Labs have joined forces to sell a Tiestobrandedmp3 player.

server overload
Looks like I underestimated the bandwidth currently needed for my podcast!Unbelievable amounts of requests result in poor performance. We'll upgrade the pipe this afternoon. Your patience is appreciated :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home