Wednesday, May 04, 2005


Daily Source Code for April 26th 2005
Daily Source Code for April 26th 2005

Shownotes
  • From Curry Cottage in Guildford UK
  • Directlinkto the mp3
  • Bitching aboutEasynet'sperformance
  • WiFi, what will it bring to our cities?
  • Upcoming travel to the US
    • Shall we plan a meetup?
  • Ugg boots
  • Promo: The Simian Syndicate
  • Steely Dan - Reelin'in the years
    • As purchased from the iTunes Music store
  • Remember when sounds was clear, before mp3's?
  • Blindcasters
  • Promo: Southern Sports Week
  • I like the new in-line shownotes
  • New server and network instead of dot-mac today.
    • Please provide feedback if the download has problems
    • or if your ipodder didn't download the show
  • Promo: Small World Podcast
  • Kobe Beef Podcast
  • Podsafe Music: Berman - No one understands
    • Site
    • Directlinkto this song
    • Referred by C.C. Chapman of the Accident HashPodcast
  • Promo: Florn.net Podcast
  • Promo:ArthritisCentralNews and Views


Backup Trauma
Now here's anad campaignthat works

10 Comments:

Blogger Steve Austin said...

Interesting blog. I have a xml rpc python blog.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Domain Sale
Thanks

7:23 PM  
Blogger Webmaster said...

I noticed that your site has great ipsosresearch.com radio xm related information and feel that your visitors would benefit from checking out our content at Hot ipsosresearch.com radio xm.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Let me know what you think or if you want me to add a link to you on my site.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Great Video Game blog, thanks for letting me post a message. Great Job with your blog.

Thanks
game online play video

3:27 AM  
Blogger startonline said...

Your blog contained issues relating to hosting site web
which I found quite absorbing. I would argue that hosting site web
matters are best left to the professionals in most cases.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hi, It amazes me to find the quality content that can be found on blogs and yours is a perfect example.

I have a new how to wear ugg boot site.
It's mostly about how to wear ugg boot related resources.

Come pay us a visit when you get time :-)

12:49 PM  
Blogger Gordon said...

Your blog is informative. I have a website about flat panel tv review. So make sure you visit if you are interested in large screen tv.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Just visited your blog, It is interesting to read. If you need some free cell phone tips, please click here .

2:27 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hey, I came by actually looking for a specific blog but got yours instead. However, you seem to have a great blog here!

I have a boot solvang ugg site. It pretty much covers boot solvang ugg related stuff.

Come and take a look if you get time :-)

3:08 PM  
Blogger superduperone said...

Hey,

Your site is looking Pretty good. I like it.

I have a new site that focuses on Tech Reviews, RMA Reviews, and more.

You should check it out.

##Link## Reviews

Ciao,

Ravi

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home