Thursday, April 28, 2005


Nokia Phones Mark New Era of Differentiation (NewsFactor)
NewsFactor - The line of new Nokia (NYSE: NOK) mobile phone handsets announced Wednesday seems to have something for everyone -- music, high-resolution digital photography, and, of course, the ability to make calls.

Spitzer Sues Intermix Over'Spyware'(AP)
AP - New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer sued a major Internet marketer Thursday, blaming it for secretly installing software that delivers nuisance pop-up advertisements and can slow and crash personal computers.

Bahrain Site Registration Sparks Protests (AP)
AP - All Web sites operating in Bahrain must register with the country's Information Ministry under a new government mandate that has provoked protests from an international watchdog for press freedom.

European Digital Library Is Proposed (AP)
AP - Six European leaders jointly proposed Thursday that works contained in European libraries be made accessible online, in what they called a"European digital library."

Popularity Of iPods, Other Gadgets Is Sweet Music To Chipmaker (Investor's Business Daily)
Investor's Business Daily - Every computer, server, PlayStation and iPod has a hard drive.

EBay Execs Who Got IPO Shares to Pay$3 Million (Reuters)
Reuters - EBay Inc. said on Thursday itschief executive and two early leaders will pay$3 million tosettle a shareholder lawsuit alleging they received shares inhot stock offerings from their investment bankers.

12 Comments:

Blogger Best Buy said...

Decent page, enjoyed it a lot, I can never get enough of ebay golf equipment if you can't either check out my site ebay golf equipment

6:33 PM  
Blogger Delux said...

I enjoyed reading your blog.

Do you have an interest in web site hosting directory? If so, I have a web site hosting directory site.

I'd love to have you visit and let me know what you think.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Johnjon said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about personal web hosting You should check it out sometime.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

Great Video Game blog, thanks for letting me post a message. Great Job with your blog.

Thanks
game playboy video

3:34 AM  
Blogger startonline said...

Just visited your blog, it's great. I have a computing hosting web
website which is informative and you can find info of different computing hosting web
, hope that it will be useful.

4:42 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

I've just found your blog about coffee cups whilst I was looking for more information to add to my blog about coffee cups. You've got a great blog going here. It's always good to have more information about coffee cups. I've just started my own blog about coffee cups if you would like to take a look.
Keep up the good work.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

It never ceases to amaze me of the quality content in blogs. Yours is good.

We have a ugg shearling boot site. It full of ugg shearling boot information.

Come have coffee sometimes.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Just visited your blog, It is interesting to read. If you need some free cell phone tips, please click here .

8:31 PM  
Blogger brian said...

good resource here. I would also link to grand theft auto vice city cheat

12:03 AM  
Blogger autoparts said...

I just came across your blog about free spyware tool and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about free spyware tool so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by free spyware tool

3:15 PM  
Blogger blaze said...

Great site very informative topics on cheap health insurance.
I have been working on a site about cheap health insurance
and would be very pleased if you would take a look and let me know what you think.

2:21 AM  
Blogger Goji Juice said...

Hello everyone! ... sorry I'm a newbie, how does this blog thing work? I bought some products from this store: www.eBookLovers.com but too dumb to figure out. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home